Friday

What A Class...

Well, it's such a long time no post -_- It might be a couple months ago.
Don't even know what i want to type and publish into my blog -_-
Alright, maybe, I'll just share about 'A New Life'

Well, I spent my half day at school. But now, school for me isn't like 'School' anymore. I don't know why. I just can never feel comfort. At the past, friends were everything for me. But now? I don't think that i have any friend(s). Class for me? I dunno what kind of class is it. Go to this class everyday is like a curse for me *over ah*. I smile and laugh to hide those things inside the truly me. Moreover, 'he' never knows what i feel. Does he remember his promise? I bet that he obviously already forget. However, I always believe that Allah has given me the best in a different way. Entering this class is not the end of the world, right? I determined, whatever the class is, whoever my classmates are, I only hope this class can be a help for me to be what i wannabe in the future. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart